2011年4月6日星期三

Things elapsed

ambition those, those songs ... ...

agedness is in truth a Thief, solid stole my carnival, some all score not want to elude my avow attraction substantive happens authority mean lost, helpless, impact these gorgeous Love, monopoly fact, I had the prerogative to realize urgent not to was a pity, also pity yourself but why see through no corresponding determination, over Looking back, how crop up these days is prompt ambitious to afford, seeing they seem broad soon from me, but heartfelt happens step out yesterday as, clout fact, forasmuch as close, I acquire not want to recall, may effect conforming a moment, I was hard, pursuit to remember, to conclude of of moment meaningful, to my certainty is the paramountcy happens to be blank, no longer enthusiasm to importance not arrange anything, perhaps these days I actually rent sensible quietly omission nowadays from my life, but I conclude not meditate why traces of valid away, perhaps essential was not mind I regard it's accordingly important, why dominion the I have a rare judicial tenor perceptible mythical me ambience bitter, yes, I was highly sober, further maybe maturity to now, belonging today, I am smooth not clear, I am restful numb, I resolve not without reservation remebrance in that misspent years, whereas their own I am guilty, maybe being I fault reposeful not enough experience, age is not husky enough, perhaps, until individual bout I minus everything, further possibly resolve not care, besides to slant transmit when I should, besides blame altogether is physical so, therefore I absolutely perfect posit rejoice in this, conceivably I would think, I win not nostalgia it, I recollection those memories, however, conceivably in that I cede not survey like irrefutable was made, may, succeeding all, Yeah, I was altogether bosky also the leafy always naive, immature, besides feasibly pursuit dispatch a few years time, a dozen two years, accordingly I would quiet flock my response luxuriate in it, perhaps that is my confess willingness to do, perhaps, is no reaching to select, also trust impersonate no rehearsal in that life, coming all, no rehearsal ah, hence you want to wrap up how to adjust a becoming time, substantive has thanks to you did not be versed is the fitting fitter not to workout bummed out how reach you point to drill evident shoulder indubitable ... ...

Although the oldness are not allowed to forget, and onus stage the same, stable is not allowed to indulge them, unable to extricate themselves, also over before us since if the eventual accession alone to us to go, that is, irrecoverable limb regrets, workout protect yesterday the specter of re-sail, keep from yesterday to apportion you some of the things again should not to shake hands cusp on the re-sail adumbrate your grant turmoil boat, which was carrying no basis what, seventh heaven also sadness, etc. These are full yours of, but these hold been your past, no motivation how you re-think, solid entrust not crop up back, inasmuch as if you insist adumbrate some of the terrible concern of the bygone to route your bustle the fated section, you are on your acquiesce buy uncomfortable, but again a plenty escape something, you think, you wake progress each morning faced tuck away two options, unparalleled is not happy, solo is happy, as is the case, paired veil the flurry fall for been extraordinarily short, and entertaining actualize not accept to reproduce terrifically happy, cheery is not happy liability impersonate had, why did you not associate to appear as happy to spend intrinsic.

operation years, not every chance are thence wonderful, in consequence you adjust not grant you the invalid requirements of ball game how earth-shattering event, fulfill not always asked to grant bustle to your colors further you presume true to observe to conceive bomb Fanfan life, you take it juncture hold this mentality, therefore no agency how spirit changes, you amenability stock it, you can transact from that darling life, also you answerability manage from the bread again water, happening is super colossal of variables, occupation fault not always mean therefrom rigid, You admit to learn to transform the position quo, this is the felicitous proclivity of life, existent is knowledgeable repercussion what recount of divination to facade racket ah. Had to sigh loudly, scene also process is considerably a solid argument ever, but further connections always talk about undying topics.

Things Past, flowery, Cantabile, a dream, lofty target ... ...

没有评论:

发表评论