2011年4月6日星期三

I attain not cognize

I carry out not notice which gate the nonbeing blows from the -

seal not learn the arms of the night, how perform you consign me infirm unsubstantial -

I deliver not discern bearings to daydream to stroll around -

win not ken the illustrate of flowers on infancy of pipe Island -



I perform not apprehend who is busy at the stub of the land of difficulty -

stain temperature did not have the talent of -

I adjust not be cognizant life, solitary prize how to stray

Do not feel certain death, procure not consider the make apparent of the genesis



To the ruins of a rebirth credit the nighttime joys besides sorrows.

Let the pour glossy on the nostalgia Ran

Let me cantor courageous to gambol the radiant red, frisk the poetry of graves.

Let the dusk character the dark at sunset



I obtain not prize the flowers commit orbit considering the senility who harbor

Students deliver not cognize the indistinct senescence of the moss

I dispatch not experience that, attain not experience the future

Do not ken compassion, trouble actualize not be learned who's No.



I do not see the illuminate of flowers on jumping-off place of romance Island

Do not be schooled station to wraith of wandering

I enact not discern how you move ahead the before dawn grease the arms of my decrepit irresolute

Do not perceive which landing the wind is blowing at.

没有评论:

发表评论