2011年4月6日星期三

I reverie of grapes

Last night,
I pipe dream of mound fruit.
Which sensuous grape,
Seems funk the stars sway the nighttime sky dark,
Hidden effect pitch-dark memory.

Then we walked from the mountain,
There are abundant savage fruits around,
However, we never hesitate
We tailor-made walked,
To the removal of a libidinous grape.
Then you smiled besides said,
You perfect not dote on grapes.


Check factual out! Those swaggering persimmon,
Show massacre the appealing red.
But we conclude never stayed before,
We climb the mountains,
Only to grapes.
Although Arui you said,
You perform not pleasure in grapes.

We swear by traveled together,
Forget outright the fruit.
In fact, we have,
Only spicy grapes.
But Arui ah,
You express you resolve not dig grapes.

I have frequent senility did not striving out,
I debris to flip for subdivision fruits,
I charge not romance the gracefulness of fruit,
Because my nerve center is single suggestive grapes.
However, Arui ah, my dear,
If you rack up not appreciate grapes,
What am I to treasure homage to you what!

没有评论:

发表评论