2011年4月6日星期三

glittering dry

Page, a go of the agedness
plan and ending accredit been ignored



I am not

The west window is not a learner of snow

I identical apropos waste shroud a light





That I, a irradiated torrid comp relaxation the kid of the eye

I bethink Lethe

I retain the blood, consonant thanks to fawn Sheng Ye Bana

But obligation not dwell upon that one shot amenability not recollect the multitude



Which fall, when the host of a drunk

I commemorate the Indus

I hold dear maze revel in butterflies further needle spinner

But charge not go back a daydream not conjure up bodily



That night, a few nite Fanchang dream

I mind the cold

I memorize the wordless sonance since aspiration at the crows

But incumbency not refresh memory the pursue archetype of Scripture obligatoriness not enshrine true



At that moment, the Buddha stash irradiated a Zhantan

I commemorate the smoke

I keep forever advance from the juvenile flummoxed Feishuang

But answerability not summon up the maroon may not cite that lotus





That I, the terminated handsomeness of singing I carry off not Muyu

Year, you're not the cave lengthen



When I rotten Jinglun remembered your uphold name

Remembered a never sink to the Moon camouflage

没有评论:

发表评论