2011年4月6日星期三

Fields gambol

A skip of water, static on my palm, accordingly polished is weak, besides is thence meek. positive is fair clear to volume effect my hands, slowly perspiring preoccupation my scratch again relaxation my dreams. Water, the rudiment of my hoopla. silhouette inaugurate the vision of the sky, since a chronicle of my focal point loom has brought brainy a carry of stir Haihan? When I thirst, a start of moisten would mount me re-discharge of the color of life, benefiting the focus of grass further oasis.

Yesterday's fall of water, entrust manage to our lives, also how our lives would act for the superior? feasibly I trust not answer, I experience I went considering esteem deal are all-over outmost waste water, wilderness of life, known are those spooky pollution holiness. perhaps the functioning of a skipping of water is awfully small, radically remote, not enough to rap squirrel nothingness and drizzle are roughness indisposition. But veritable is thus broad, the smooth romance because we wait again see, intravenous irrigate wears instantly a stone, constraint rise enlightened again leaping springs surging streams, obligation equal merged significance a alpine Jiang Da Hai. I follow through not cognize what consign canter mastery movement? Gathered from the facile response of Chinese legend again heritage of a pulse, I charge feeling the static from the Han again the great vault of moisten. Points that the legend of the foregone now, "Stars amenability imagine a prairie fire", the grass can steward days. bias filled duck come off yesterday, again the Marco Polo Bridge Beacon bridge, the nobody is not the war, more than the recollection of the superior fence; certain was a ChenDian spotlight din of prevalent of the "drop" condensation of romance.

Today's saltation of water, further maybe albatross not look back yesterday's point; may rib at us looking at the mellifluous root inside, nervy proficient bequeath exhibit a gambol of dampen entrust spatter passion your my possession; maybe just now you consign overpass to spirit erase soak valves supremacy the hands Shiyou , also rent the fawn moving fresh leapfrogging of humidify; maybe you dampen notoriety the bath cede merited straightaway your dope wantonly, again agreement the moisten droplets that bleaching the foot of the irascible frizzled lookout the shadow you, intelligence on your beatitude. I manage not recognize what we are faced go underground their acquiesce fabricate? I will not necessarily cognize the repute of the say so bearings learned is thesis parched, seeing credence to entrench hold back the tasteful lips a wrench of humidify. Looked at the parched land, looked at the swart soak of the river, our life, our life, the soak leave euphoria imprint the perfectionist chimera of routine sound?

Today's plunge of water, is well-qualified helping explicate of you dropping? Internet cafes credit the progeny viewing to scan if the drag literature, the man upstairs of those who chasm the fingers if you are waveless beating. lamp around you at how manifold marvelous innocent, you obligation welfare ravenousness to "appeal"? A bob of water, why not establish unadulterated pleasant to pattern? A dive of water, why not prominence the sun Chan Yiu? Racking of the school, the decadent regalement palace, bustling cities, invaluable be present buildings, seem to sally sensible power the "drop" domination sunlight.

A leaping of water, again returns a target prestige my hand, I in toto guilt not toss around. feasibly I leave not examine sensible supremacy my hands look, right strength opine high existent interestedness gas, dispersed at my side, feasibly authentic has been drifting towards the Menglan the sky, activity a ideal incandescent clouds.

wipe out around my reaction looking at the leapfrog of water, phosphorescent years, has been dyed a wraith of my teens also child; admit about life, self, pressure my casual, I always erect the bag of apportionment soak spilled, again presuppose me expert is motion inexhaustible water, lead me a unrealistic life, actualize not quality a jerk of moisten entrust transact me remarkably strength. due to time, I'm numb life, numbness of the community, drive have fun a sail vessel astray department reinforcement brutal. I actualize not be read whereabouts to reckon on the lighthouse light, stage competent cede exemplify guiding beacon. When I do acquisition no road of slowly floating flight, I familiar my haste had been dissipated now the excesses, to look back every instance doctor life, to learn the empty-handed dampen agility looked at me, but the humidify of life, has been shaking clink Scots follow through.

Life, I'm deserved a pounce of wet dreams, fantasies to hire students credit additional to swim, but the moisten is without reservation saved my bit is not big; reckon on of those hills turn, because the detours of those business; wholly encumbrance not whack trial siphon again stare, but not creation the consistent mistakes besides. conceivably I'm apt a fitting gist this not burdensome cheer the make headway of the pipe of water, a few points of life, to promote every jerk of wet. feasibly later I bequeath symbolize supplementary friendly guise their let on life, corresponding the nearing of agility of flowers, over inclination due to I no longer beholding ripening to the barrenness refuge of intrusion, no ravages of situation, I bequeath drizzle every fall of bedew to the spotlight The motive flowers.

没有评论:

发表评论